Holla
Just few things, if do walk here, please walk with a silent mode. Thank You Readers :)

My Anniversary with Nur Zafirah bt Zaidi

Hey Sayang , HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FOR YOU . I Happy sebab mempunyai GirlFren Macam Awak . I'm know im not perfect for YOU . I Just want you know how much I LOVE YOU  NEED YOU IN MY LIFE . Biar I yang mengalah & terluka , asalkan YOU dapat senyum & happy seperti biasa . Sejak kebelakangan nie , I tngok YOU macam Busy jer . Tak pe , I faham YOU Study & prepared for PMR . I wish YOU luck & dapat apa yang YOU berusaha selama ini . Hurmm , I Tak tahu nak cakap apa lagi . Last Speech from me to YOU Nur Zafira Bt Zaidi . You were there to light my day , You were there to guide me through . From My days down and on , I'll never stop thinking of YOU . How can I forget all that , When you're the ONE , who make me smile . You'll allways be part of me , How I wish you were still mine . Never forget the day , How we've met and came this far . We all know we got this feeling , But somehow it has to end up here .I know its me who said GOODBYE , And the hardest thing to do , Cause YOU mean so much for me , And guide the truth from me to YOU . For all the things i've done and said , For all the hurt that i've caused YOU . I hope YOU will forgive me BABY , Cause that wasn't what I meant to do . I LOVE & STILL NEED YOU BABY IN MY LIFE . I rindu Nur Zafira yang mula2 I kenal YOU . YOU care me like your DOMO . Hurmmmmm , I MISS YOU .
Thank You for reading Readers.